Welcome to the website of the Contaminants of Emerging Concern (CEC) partnership.
Research themes of the partnership:
i. Effect directed monitoring
ii. Sustainable treatment technology for municipal effluents
iii. Effective control
Projects of the partnership:
- AdOx - a next generation adsorption-oxidation process for removal of CECs from municipal wastewater
- Cost-Efficient Removal of Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Urban Waste Water Treatment Plants CER-CEC
- Decision SUpport ToolS for Risk-based Prioritization and Control of Contaminants of Emerging Concern (SUSPECt)
- EMERCHE: Effect-directed Monitoring tools to assess Ecological and human health Risks of CHemicals of Emerging concern in the water cycle
- RoutinEDA: expanding the scope and downscaling the format of high throughput Effect-Directed Analysis for routine water cycle monitoring and effective control
For more information, visit the NWO website of this program (Dutch).